J.P. Morgan and Newable have launched a free ‘Creating Inclusive Supply Chain Programme‘ of expert guidance and virtual events to help UK SMEs fast-track growth and maximise business resilience. The impact of Coronavirus (COVID-19) has led to many SMEs and underrepresented groups facing additional barriers to accessing supply chains and meeting procurement opportunities – this programme is here to help.
As part of the Creating Inclusive Supply Chain Programme, we would like to extend an exclusive invite to our upcoming virtual Meet the Buyer Round Table – you can register here – featuring high profile buyers from world-class organisations.
Why should you attend this event?
You can informally pitch ideas, products or services to TFL and LFB buyers and:
• Get an insider’s look into the behaviours, mind-set and thought process of real world buyers and supply chain decision makers
• Hear expert advice to become supply chain ready
• Connect with 30 like-minded London founders and business leaders
• Find out how you can access free one-to-one business support
Meet our Buyers
Head of Procurement, London Fire Brigade
- John has extensive experience in assisting businesses across a range of services including construction, civil engineering, professional services and creative industries
- John is enthusiastic about encouraging engagement with businesses and the public sector to ensure firms are able to take part in competitions and have an understanding of the approaches used by the (public) sector.
- This has included analysing the supply chains and how the interaction between tier one principal contractors and other parts of the supply chain are managed.
Head of Sustainable Development, London Fire Brigade
- Nicole leads on sustainability and Responsible Procurement across the London Fire Brigade.
- For over 10 years, Nicole has delivered on social value including apprenticeships, support for SME’s, addressing environmental aspects and assurance of ethical trade.
- Nicole also sits on the Social Value Task Force.
Who is this event for?
This event is for London based businesses looking to build and formulate business relationships with influential supply chain decision-makers that are fit to supply.
To secure your place for Tuesday, 1st December 2020 @ 10am-12pm, simply Apply here.
Places are limited – we recommend applying quickly to secure your place.
Have a question about the event or the programme? Email our team at firstname.lastname@example.org