Blockchain Live 2019: Taking blockchain and DLT mainstream
Blockchain Live returns to London Olympia for its third year on 25th September, but this time with a twist.
Following over 360% audience growth in 2018 Blockchain Live 2019 is ripping up the rule book as we move from a traditional conference and expo model to a festival of blockchain education. Like blockchain we are here to disrupt.
Unrivalled growth is so 2018! As such, our core focus for 2019 is QUALITY. Quality Content. Quality Contacts. Quality Conversations.
Blockchain Live is a ground-breaking festival of content and collaboration that connects the fragmented eco-system to drive meaningful discussion and debate on how best to accelerate global adoption of blockchain & DLT.
2019 Speakers include:
- Don Tapscott, Co-Founder & Executive Chairman, Blockchain Research Institute
- Anthony Macey, Director of Emerging Technology, Barclays
- Dr Lee Braine, Investment Bank CTO Office, Barclays
- Bob Crozier, Chief Architect Customer Platforms, Allianz
- Caroline Casey, VP of Innovation and Partnerships, Mastercard
- Elisabeth Noble, Senior Policy Expert, European Banking Authority
Bob Yelland, European Blockchain Marketing, IBM commented: “The best blockchain for business event in the UK.”