Can your location and who you are co-locating with boost innovation?
Are you considering where to locate or relocate your business to maximise your opportunities, help overcome challenges and ultimately scale faster?
Don’t miss the opportunity to discover the advantages of co-location for your scaleup, and the benefits of being based on White City Innovation District, where Imperial College has converged with many large and small businesses and scaleups to create an environment of collaboration that fosters innovation.
Scale Space will be hosting an in-person and virtual discussion featuring an expert panel bridging academic, local authority and scaling communities:
- Panel Host: Prema Gurunathan, Managing Director, Upstream
- Dr Michelle Rogan, Associate Professor of Strategy and Entrepreneurship, Imperial College Business School
- Dr Samin Saeed, UK Chief Scientific Officer, Novartis
- Henrik Hagemann, CEO, Puraffinity
- Michael Holmes, Chief Commercial Officer, Scale Space
Key themes to be explored include:
- Co-location by building and by postcode: what are the benefits of locating your scaleup in a building and a District designed to fuel growth, and where you are actively co-located with like-minded peers at a similar stage of growth?
- University connections fuelling innovation: what are the competitive advantages of being ‘university connected’ and why spin-outs from Imperial College London are laying down roots in White City.
Book your space here.
Scale Space is a community focused on unlocking the potential of UK innovation. It is where ambitious businesses access the people, services and space they need to accelerate growth whilst also being plugged into the UK’s leading venture builder and the talent and expertise of world-leading universities. Scale Space helps innovative businesses unlock their potential to build economies, create jobs and enrich lives. Scale Space has locations in White City and in Nottingham.