The deadline to enter the 2020 South West Business Leader Awards is fast approaching – and with only five days to go, companies and entrepreneurs are sending in their applications.
Entries open until midnight on Friday 14th August, so there is still time to send in your entry.
- COVID-19 Business Hero
- Business in the Community
- Green Business of the Year
- Innovation & Technology Award
- Customer Excellence Award
- Export & International Business Award
- Employer of the Year
- Start-up Business Award
- Entrepreneur of the Year
- Family Business Award
- Manufacturing Business of the Year
- Business of the Year – 1-10 Employees
- Business of the Year – 11-50 Employees
- Business of the Year – 51+ Employees
- Advisory Firm of the Year
- Business Leader of the Year
To ensure the event continues – but respects the current situation – a new schedule and timelines of milestones has been launched.
BLA’s independent judging panel will analyse the entries ‘virtually’ or in person where safe to do so in August and September. Following this, the finalists will be announced in October – and the winners will be revealed in November.
In February/March 2021 the finalists, winners and sponsors will come together for a celebration dinner.
Founder of the Business Leader Awards, Andrew Scott comments: “We have already seen some incredible entries sent in from across the region, and I encourage all businesses and entrepreneurs to send in theirs, and make this our greatest event to date.
“With the deadline on the horizon I expect the regions best to be sending in their entries for the 16 available categories – this year is shaping up to be the most hotly-contested to date.
“Good luck to them and all our entrants!”