Entries open for tenth annual Business Leader Awards
The 2022 Business Leader Awards are now open for entry!
Now in its tenth year, the 2022 edition of the Business Leader Awards is set to be bigger and better than ever. With over 600 guests expected and hundreds of businesses set to enter, the event will again be the highlight of the year for businesses across the region.
In late September this year, the Business Leader Awards returned to Ashton Gate for the first time since the Covid-19 pandemic, and it once again showcased the South West’s leading entrepreneurs and businesses.
To receive regular updates on the 2022 event, sign up here.
What are the categories?
In total, there are 16 categories are available to enter. To view the categories, click here. They include;
- Advisory Firm of the Year
- Business Leader of the Year (Sponsored by BDO)
- Business of the Year 1-10 Employees (Sponsored by UWE)
- Business of the Year 11-50 Employees (Sponsored by First Class Comms)
- Business of the Year 51+ Employees (Sponsored by Gallagher)
- Community & Social Impact Champion (Sponsored by BDO)
- Customer Excellence Award (Sponsored by Shaw & Co)
- E-commerce Business of the Year (Sponsored by PKF Francis Clark)
- Employer of the Year (Sponsored by Interaction)
- Entrepreneur of the Year (Sponsored by VWV)
- Export & International Business Award (Sponsored by MHI)
- Family Business of the Year (Sponsored by Albert Goodman)
- Inclusion and Diversity Award (Sponsored by Chorus)
- Innovation & Technology Award (Sponsored by Ghyston)
- Start-Up Business of the Year (Sponsored by Origin Workspace)
- Sustainable Business of the Year (Sponsored by Bevan Brittan)
What is the schedule?
The entry process will be available until June 3rd.
The independent judging panel will then spend the next two months narrowing down a shortlist for each category, and the finalists will be announced on August 12th.
The Awards ceremony will then take place at Ashton Gate Stadium in Bristol on September 15th.
Founder of the Business Leader Awards, Andrew Scott comments: “For our 10th Awards, I am expecting the biggest and best event we have ever seen. We have already seen some of the region’s leading businesses and entrepreneurs send in their entry – and I am confident we will break last year’s record number of entries.
“Good luck to everyone, and a special thanks to our amazing sponsors!”
Do you want to learn more about the 2022 Business Leader Awards? Call 0117 325 7779 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.