In this very special Cybersecurity Month interview, we speak to Phil Tonkin, Senior Director of Strategy at Dragos. We cover cyber attacks, what the war in Russia means for cyber security, talent in the sector & more.
Here’s what we covered during our discussion:
– Why is cybersecurity month so important? (00:40)
– Will Russia’s status as an international pariah mean more cyber attacks on UK businesses? (01:23)
– How can businesses be better prepared for what the future holds in regard to cybersecurity? (02:53)
– What are the trends you are seeing that businesses should be aware of? (04:39)
– Are you seeing a rise in cyberattacks? (07:42)
– Are we winning the war against these cyberattack gangs? (09:35)
– Is cybersecurity a good career for students and graduates to consider? (11:10)
– What would be your message to companies in the industrial sector? (13:47)
Be sure to subscribe to the Business Leader YouTube channel for more interviews with some of the world’s leading business figures.