- This event has passed.
The Cashflow ‘Vaccine’: are R&D Tax Credits the financial vaccination your business needs?
Protect your finances with cash rewards supported by the UK Government. We’ve teamed up with R&D Tax Specialists Access2Funding for an event that could change the future of your business.Book your seat
Watch the full interview here
Protect your finances with cash rewards supported by the UK Government. R&D Tax Credits offer a quick cash injection or tax saving as a reward from HMRC for the research and development your business has already undertaken – and the best part…they don’t even need to have been successful!
On average, limited businesses with more than one employee receive £57,000 per yearly claim with R&D Tax Credits.
We spoke to Dawn Coker (Chief Operating Officer), Thomas Ferguson (Head of Business Development) and Brian Sainsbury (Partner & Manufacturing Specialist) from R&D Tax Specialists Access2Funding to get details on this crucial source of income that your business could be missing out on.
In this interview, we discussed:
- Dawn Coker: How have you found the last 8 months as a business? (0:59)
- Dawn Coker: What challenges are you finding businesses are facing now? (1:50)
- Thomas Ferguson: How can R&D tax credits and similar tax relief help businesses? (3:15)
- Thomas Ferguson: How much can a business typically get back? (4:21)
- Thomas Ferguson: And does it suit a certain type of business more than others? (5:21)
- Thomas Ferguson: Can you give some examples of what type of businesses have benefitted from R&D? (6:35)
- Thomas Ferguson: How can R&D tax credits help industries, like hospitality and manufacturing, which have been more impacted by the virus? (8:20)
- Dawn Coker: How can these tax reliefs help companies in the manufacturing sector specifically? (9:45)
- Brian Sainsbury: Can you tell us how you have specifically supported manufacturing business with R&D? (10:47)
- Brian Sainsbury: Are there certain businesses like food manufactures sceptical about claiming? (13:41)
- Thomas Ferguson: Where can people get in touch with you and your team? (14:52)
Access2Funding have returned over £11.7m to SMEs since the pandemic began, and their team of Accountants and Tax Specialists have a 100% R&D claim success rate. Contact their team today by visiting their website or by emailing email@example.com.