Exporters, business leaders and trade professionals recognised in New Year Honours List 2022
International Trade Secretary Anne-Marie Trevelyan MP has congratulated UK exporters, business leaders and DIT staff who have been recognised with Honours for their service to international trade, investment, and exporting.
Those honoured this time around represent a diverse range of businesses, from retail industry through to the creative industry and government support to sourcing medical equipment and negotiating trade agreements.
International Trade Secretary, Anne-Marie Trevelyan said: “Once again, the New Year Honours list highlights the importance of our dedicated trade officials and fantastic exporters in championing trade across the world. I am sending my warmest congratulations to all of those recognised. 2022 will offer great opportunities for UK companies to further the key role they play in the global economy, exporting innovative services and high-quality goods across the globe.”
Exporters and business leaders in the 2022 New Year Honours list include:
- Timothy Smith; Chairman, Cranswick (CBE)
- Gregory Childs; Co-founder, Children’s Media Conference (OBE)
- Deborah Harrison; Joint Managing Director, Pricecheck Toiletries Ltd (OBE)
- Alex Burns; CEO Robert Harter Ltd (OBE)
- Munir Mamujee; Managing Director, m2r Education (MBE)
- Kevin Mosely; Founder, SwimFin Ltd (MBE)
- Vivienne Stern; Director, Universities UK International (MBE)
Staff from the Department for International Trade (DIT) in the 2022 New Year Honours list includes:
- Vivien Life; Director and Chief Negotiator (CMG)
- Faye Smith; Materials Specialist (OBE)
- Isaac Phillip; Trade Capability Advisor (MBE)