Finalists set to be announced at Business Leader Awards
Following six weeks of rigorous scoring from the team of expert judges, the finalists for the 2021 Business Leader Awards will be announced on Wednesday, August 25.
The finalists for the South West’s most prestigious business awards will be revealed via a series of online video announcements throughout the day. These announcements will take place on our LinkedIn and Twitter accounts at the following times:
• 9 AM: Business in the Community
• 9.30 AM: Green Business of the Year
• 10 AM: Advisory Firm of the Year
• 10.30 AM: Customer Excellence Award
• 11 AM: Export & International Business Award
• 11.30 AM: Employer of the Year Award
• 1 PM: Family Business Award
• 1.30 PM: Innovation & Technology Award
• 2 PM: Start-Up Business Award
• 2.30 PM: Business of the Year 1-10 Employees
• 3 PM: Business of the Year 11-50 Employees
• 3.30 PM: Business of the Year 51+ Employees
• 4 PM: Entrepreneur of the Year
• 4.30 PM: Business Leader of the Year
Winners will be revealed at a spectacular black-tie gala evening at Ashton Gate on 23rd September. Renowned comedian and television personality Tom Allen will be the event’s host and a limited number of tickets are still available for this unmissable celebration of the region’s best businesses.
To book tickets or for further information awards, visit the Business Leader Awards website.