Home-based fertility solution announces £4.2 million funding

Hannah Life Technologies, a home-based fertility solutions technology company in Southeast Asia, has announced its oversubscribed Pre-Series A funding of $5.15 million (£4.2 million).

“Our vision is to become the go-to platform for any couple trying to conceive. The fertility health market is underserved with only 3% of the industry needing IVF. The other 97% of the ‘trying to conceive’ market – are faced with expensive and invasive solutions.

“We are focused on building an ecosystem with our proprietary fertility solutions that are less invasive, trusted, and affordable,” said Prusothman Sina Raja, Co-founder and CEO of Hannah Life.

The funding will be used to hire and scale sales and marketing operations to expand access to Hannah Life’s products and services in the United States and Europe.

To address the needs of the ‘Trying to Conceive’ (TTC) market (where the vast majority of fertility issues can be remedied at home), Hannah Life provides an ecosystem of home-based fertility health solutions that leverage patented technologies to address the varied needs of a couples’ conception journey.

Since launching commercially in August 2021, Hannah Life has provided access to its products in Singapore and the UK.

“Hannah Life has made incredible progress since launch. The team has proven that they are capable of going through the full product development and commercialisation cycle in a short time frame, across multiple products and markets, and we are very excited to partner with them as they scale and grow to the next phase,” said Susli Lie, Partner, Monk’s Hill Ventures.

Other company investors include Y Combinator, Golden Gate Ventures, Anthro Ventures, Sam Altman’s Scout fund, Enterprise Singapore, Medtech Alliance 2, entrepreneurial angel investor Loh Yu-Chie and other prominent angel investors.

enewsletter