Go:Tech Awards sees entries from across the UK
The inaugural Go:Tech Awards has already seen an unprecedented number of entries from tech businesses and individuals from across the UK.
Despite entries only opening two weeks ago, the website has seen an incredible amount of interest, and with 13 categories up for grabs, the Go:Tech team expects to see a lot more before the August 17th deadline.
Go:Tech Awards 2018 Categories
- Best Mobile Technology/App
- Best Use of Big Data
- Best Tech Start-Up
- Clean Tech Award
- AI/Machine Learning Award
- Tech Dealmaker of the Year
- Tech Entrepreneur of the Year
- Best Use of VR/AR
- Wearable Innovation of the Year
- Robotics and Automation Award
- Advanced Engineering Award
- Most Innovative Use of Software/Cloud Technology
- IT/Telecoms Support Award
Founder of the Go:Tech Awards Andrew Scott commented: “We have been inundated with entries from some world class businesses and individuals from up and down the country.
“This awards has been introduced to highlight the high level of innovation, entrepreneurship and business acumen within the tech sector that the UK has to offer and I am looking forward to see who be one of the inaugural winners of a Go:Tech Award.”
If you are interested in entering one of these categories please visit: https://gotechawards.co.uk/categories/