Insights on NED remuneration practices: join the conversation with industry experts
Here’s a special invitation to join finnCap Cavendish’s NED Remuneration Panel Breakfast. The current focus of the Government is to ensure that UK markets remain competitive and attractive for quoted businesses. This is crucial for the future growth of public markets in the UK.
Growth companies are essential for the economy’s future, and Non-Executive Directors (NEDs) play a vital role in supporting these companies. The responsibilities of NEDs have become more extensive than ever, including maintaining strategic focus within their boards and managing various significant and evolving disclosure and risk factors.
To gather insights on whether current remuneration practices hinder smaller quoted companies from attracting and retaining the right NEDs to support their growth, finnCap Cavendish conducted a survey in collaboration with the QCA. The survey results are now available and are expected to ignite an interesting debate. finnCap Cavendish invites you to join them and their panellists for an engaging conversation on this topic.
- Lord Leigh of Hurley, Senior Partner at finnCap Cavendish
- James Ashton, CEO of The Quoted Companies Alliance
- Emily Watts, Corporate Finance Director of finnCap Capital Markets
- Christopher Raggett, Co-Head of Corporate Finance at finnCap Cavendish
- Judith Mackenzie, Chair of QCA, Fund Manager & NED
- Michaell Ansell, Partner of h2glenfern
- Sangita Shah, Serial NED