Judging process comes to an end for 2020 Business Leader Awards
With just a few weeks to go until the winners are announced for the 2020 South West Business Leader Awards, the independent judging panel have completed the process.
Following a record number of entries, this year’s panel had the tough task of selecting a shortlist for the 16 categories available.
Every year, the Awards attract a panel of the region’s leading business leaders, CEOs and entrepreneurs to select the winners for each category.
Who are the judges for this year’s event?
- Kate Westbrook – Thrings
- Mette Jensen – Four Wealth Management Ltd
- Nathan Guest – VWV
- Chris Walford – Albert Goodman
- Rob Crews – Momentum Corporate Finance
- Paul Falvey – BDO
- Heather Frankham – Whiteoaks Capital & Origin Workspace
- Lauren Couch – BOOST & Co
- Mike Beesley – TIMESTWO
- Ray McDowell – UWE
- Nathan Bradberry – Bevan Brittan LLP
- Paul Brown – Mail Handling International
- James Ryan – Bristol Airport
- Allan Rosengren – Investor and businessman
- Dr Alex Young – Virti
- Peter Gibbons – Sprague Gibbons
- Laura Stevens – FutureSpace
- Karen Brooks – SETsquared
- Shona Godefroy – Thomas Westcott
The finalists will be announced later this month – and the winners will be revealed in November. In February/March next year, the finalists, winners and sponsors will come together for a celebration dinner.
Founder of the Business Leader Awards, comments: “Every year we bring together the region’s leading business figures to oversee the judging process and I am delighted to see a record number of entries for them to preside over.
“I cannot wait to see who has made the list of finalists – and who the winners are!
“I would like to thank the judges for their contribution to the Awards – they are the ones that help make this the leading business event of the year for the South West.”