Linkree launches new mobile app
Linktree – the ‘link in bio’ category provider – has announced the launch of its new mobile app on iOS and Android so users can spend less time creating and managing their Linktree, and spend more time doing what they do best.
The launch of the Linktree mobile app comes on the heels of Linktree’s recent announcements including the Linktree Marketplace, NFT Gallery, and a company rebrand.
The app will reportedly help users:
- Share: The app’s features allow for quick and easy content sharing capabilities for users on the move, from embedding a new Spotify song to their Linktree to revealing new and exclusive YouTube content.
- Monetise: Users can now harness Linktree’s power to refer traffic and drive engagement to monetize their passion by selling products and services, collecting tips and donations, leads, and more.
- Grow: Creators can grow their following by connecting all their social accounts in one place, so their fans on one platform can discover them on others and subscribe to their mailing lists.
- Customise: Linktree creators can design their Linktree on the go with themes, custom backgrounds, button styles, fonts, colors, and more to suit the user’s brand and style.
- Analyse: Having access to traffic and conversion metrics, creators are able to track spikes in link clicks and learn about their audience. Users are able to visit the Lifetime Analytics page to understand what is working, which channels and content are
converting, track sales and payments as well as amplify the success of their Linktree altogether.
CEO and Co-Founder, Alex Zaccaria says, “We are thrilled to launch the Linktree mobile app as we continue to broaden the link-in-bio category we created, ultimately offering creators new ways to link everything they are, anywhere they are. Linktree users will be able to set up and manage their profiles on the go, all from their mobile devices – essentially making processes faster and easier for busy individuals so they can focus more time on creating content, and doing what they do best. The Linktree app is the latest update that speaks to the ever-evolving
needs of our users.”