International Business Of The Year
Entries close 18th March 2022
If you’re a scale-up business that exports or trades internationally, then this category is for you. Entrants will have had to have traded globally for at least one year to be applicable.
Judges will be looking for:
- Information about the company journey to date – what does your business do?
- Overview of your international trade or global operations
- Evidence of financial performance and impact of global trade
- Breakdown of countries you export to or work in
- Overview of your plans for the future in relation to international trade
- Evidence of how you are supporting ethical supply chains and global growth