In May, ORESA – a specialist executive search, headhunters and growth architects firm – launched its first leadership survey to gather insight on how businesses and leaders were responding to the COVID-19 crisis.
Alongside Business Leader, ORESA are now launching part two of the survey which will report on the current picture and chart how opinions have changed. We can’t do this without you so thank you in advance for contributing to this valuable insight.
The new survey takes five minutes – don’t forget to provide your details at the end of the survey to receive the results.
The survey can be found here: https://oresa.co.uk/oresa-leaders-survey-june-business-leader/
Results from the ORESA May survey
Leaders in lockdown
- 53% said that their home life has been positively affected by lockdown
- 68% said they felt no more anxious than before lockdown
- 44% said they were re-assessing their work-life balance due to the lockdown
- 73% reported no change in their ability to do their job
Good News for UK PLC
- 21% said they were innovating their way out of the crisis; and 48% said they were in ‘future mode’ planning
- 63% believed that there was now a greater argument now for a UK supply base
- 88% believe eCommerce/digital will continue to grow
- 93% believe that they will not outsource offshore
People and Purpose
- 61% would start a role remotely
- Keys to staff retention: 1st – clairty of purpose; 2nd – company ethics; 3rd – salary
- 29% of companies are willing to recruit people virtually
- 84% of leaders will avoid shaking hands, hugging and kissing