Join a panel of experts at the University of the West of England (UWE) as they discuss the opportunities and obstacles to trading globally in the current climate. With uncertainty still rife in terms of the UK’s Brexit deal, how can businesses ride out the storm and avoid stagnation?
Our panellists (subject to change at short notice) include:
- Frances Fawcett (Specialist, International Trade Matters Ltd)
- Dr David Webb (Senior Lecturer – Strategy and International Business, UWE)
- Sam Preece (Executive Director, Clean Invest Africa Plc)
- Matt Griffith (Policy Director, Business West)
- Cecily Donaghue (Solicitor, Employment and Corporate Support, Gregg Latchams Solicitors)
- Marcus Broix (Director, Trade with Europe)
Date: 10 April 2019
Venue: Bristol Business School, 2X112
Time: 18:30 (The event starts at 19:00 with registration from 18:30)
How to attend
Please email email@example.com to reserve your place at the event.
Contact: Jo Jackson
Telephone: +44(0)117 32 87652