As the effects of the COVID19 pandemic continue to reverberate, Funding London, The London Growth Hub and Business Leader have teamed up to deliver a panel discussion event looking at how businesses can prosper throughout a pandemic.
We were joined by ex Sage CEO Stephen Kelly, Chairman of Sirius Sukhendu Pal and Steve Garnett who was Chairman EMEA of Salesforce – and listed as one of the 50 most influential Britons by the Daily Telegraph.
What were the talking points from the event?
• What changes do business leaders need to make today to get through the current crisis?
• Do you believe it’s possible that business leaders can use this time to emerge stronger after pandemic?
• How can these leaders pivot their companies to preserve cash?
• Could you explain what options these leaders may have to reduce pipeline slippage and avoid any potential cancellations?
• How can business leaders ensure that their relationships with their customers outlast the current pandemic?
• What are the main ways that businesses can create a good remote working culture and do you believe remote working will become more prevalent in the post-COVID-19 world?
• Do small companies and start-ups need better rescue deals from the Government?
• What can large businesses do to help out SMEs and start-ups?
• What do you think good leadership looks like in a pandemic like this?
• Do you think the dynamic between founders and investors will change in the post-COVID-19 world
• What was the best advice that you’ve ever received?
Please check our website for upcoming webinars and events: https://www.businessleader.co.uk/events/.
If you have a story to share, be sure to contact us by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.