Wards Solicitors announces six new Partner promotions
Regional law firm Wards Solicitors LLP has announced that six of its solicitors have been promoted to Partner, across the firm’s family, conveyancing, disputes, cohabitation, Wills and Probate practice areas.
The newly promoted Partners are:
- Claire Blackman in the Residential Conveyancing team, who is based at the firm’s Worle office
- Sylvie Feltham who specialises in Family cases and is based in Weston Super Mare
- Lucia Mills a cohabitation and residential property disputes specialist based at Wards’ Bristol office
- James Murray a construction and property Disputes specialist based in the Bristol office
- Liz Pople in the Residential Conveyancing team, based in the firm’s Staple Hill office
- Sarah Woodward, who specialises in Wills, Probate and Mental Capacity work, based in Clevedon
Commenting, Wards’ Managing Partner Jenny Pierce said: “This year more than any other, our teams have experienced enormous disruption to their personal and professional lives but despite everything, they have shown the ability to adapt and thrive while remaining dedicated to our clients. I’d like to congratulate our new partners who have each made excellent contributions to the firm and their promotions are thoroughly well deserved.”
Wards Solicitors LLP is a well-established regional law firm with twelve offices across Bristol, South Gloucestershire, Bath & North East Somerset and North Somerset.
The company employs more than 75 legal specialists, including 37 at Partner level, who provide a full range of legal services to both local businesses and individuals.