Who are the leading biotech and medtech businesses in the UK?
With the tech sector moving and evolving faster than ever, many new and innovative sub-sectors have risen to prominence in recent years.
Two of those are biotech and medtech – and at this year’s Go:Tech Awards, we will be crowing the leading business within this area of the tech sector.
Biotech and medtech are sone of the most important verticals within the technology and innovation space and this category will celebrate businesses that are leading the way in this field.
The independent panel of judges will be looking for:
- History of the company
- Evidence of how your business is a leader in the biotech space
- Evidence of financial success
- Details about any fundraising or future to raise
- Evidence of commitment to employee wellbeing
- Action taken to be a force for good with commitment to CSR
- Details of how your have embraced technology and innovation
Entries are open until September 11th and details can be found here.
As part of the entry process, you will need to send in an 800-word entry and any supporting documents.
Founder of the Go:Tech Awards, Andrew Scott comments: “Our Awards have become a prominent part of the UK’s world-leading tech sector, and as a prt of that we want to recognise the leading figures within the emerging areas of the sector. I am looking forward to seeing the entries for this category – good luck to all entrants!”